ENDEAVOUR NORTHERN LTD TEL: 01159100400/401
TERMS & CONDITIONS - THE NOTTINGHAM PRINCESS, THE NOTTINGHAM PRINCE &THE RIVER LODGE
1. IT IS THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE HIRER NAMED ON THE BOOKING FORM TO ACQUAINT EACH MEMBER OF THEIR PARTY WITH THE CONDITIONS OF THE HIRE, THE CRUISE SELECTED AND MENU REQUESTED.
2. A provisional reservation is accepted and held for a period of SEVEN DAYS. If confirmation and the booking deposit are not received within this period, the reservation will not be regarded as valid and may be cancelled. A deposit payment by the hirer shall be deemed as agreement to the booking form terms & conditions contained herein. If the reservation is made within two weeks of the date reserved, the total fee is required.
3. The balance of monies due for the supply of goods and services is payable FOURTEEN DAYS prior to the date reserved. We reserve the right to cancel the booking if these terms are not adhered to.
4. All instructions concerning the supply of food, wine, drinks, etc. must be in writing at the time of booking. Instructions will only be accepted up to FOURTEEN DAYS PRIOR TO THE DATE RESERVED. No alterations are accepted after that date.
5. Hirers wishing to run a bar account must be specific concerning exclusions, i.e. double measures, certain drinks, etc. Clients running bar and wine accounts must settle their accounts before leaving the boat. The Vessel Is a Licensed Premises and If Passengers Are Lucky Enough To look Under The Age Of 21, The Vessel Crew Reserve The Right To Ask For Current Photographic Proof Of Age Prior To Boarding The Vessel Or Serving An Alcoholic Beverage. Acceptable Forms of ID Are Passport, Driving License, Validate Card, Or a Citizen`s Card. It is the responsibility of the hirer to inform us of the possibility of under 18`s in the party. Endeavour Northern Ltd reserve the right to accept/decline a booking at the discretion of the management. Current licensing law will apply in this regard.
6. Clients may not provide their own entertainment, bands excepted, provided, that the musicians and personnel adhere strictly to the Captain’s instructions regarding all applicable laws. Musicians must be included in the maximum number of passengers allowed. In no circumstances will Endeavour Northern Ltd be responsible for the settlement of musician`s fees which are the responsibility of the hirer. Clients supplying their own band must satisfy a Performing Rights Society fee of £50.00 and supply all of their own equipment including amplifiers, speakers, decks and all the relevant cables and leads. All equipment must have a current up to date PAT Test Certificate.
7. Where transport or any services by third parties are arranged by Endeavour Northern Ltd on behalf of and at the request of the hirer, this is done purely as a courtesy. In no circumstances will Endeavour Northern Ltd be responsible for reliability or standard of service booked on behalf of the Hirer or for circumstances beyond the control of Endeavour Northern ltd.
8. Hirers’ own wine can be accommodated for one welcome drink or one toast only but a corkage fee of £8.00 per 70cl bottle and £12 per 70cl bottle of champagne will be charged. This must be pre-arranged upon booking and settled with the final balance.
9. In the interests of Health & Safety, Endeavour Northern Ltd reserves the right to limit the number of young children travelling on board our vessels. Children must be accompanied by an adult at all times. Company rules and conditions will apply in this regard. The Hirer is advised to check with the booking office prior to confirming a booking. It is the responsibility of the hirer to contact the bookings office for guidance on wheelchair bound passengers. Further information can be found on our website www.princessrivercruises.co.uk under FAQ`s “Do you have disabled access?”
10. Animals are not allowed on board under any circumstances (guide dogs excepted).
11. CANCELLATION BY THE HIRER: ANY DEPOSIT OR BALANCE PAID UNDER THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT ARE NON- REFUNDABLE OR TRANSFERABLE. Endeavour Northern Ltd reserves the right to reassign any vacancies that may arise due to the hirer decreasing their party numbers, despite the pre-requisite of a deposit being paid. The hirer is liable for the balance of the hire fee and the cost of any goods or services reserved on the hirer`s behalf should cancellation, for any reason whatsoever, take place during the four weeks prior to the date reserved. We may, however, at our discretion, consider a credit or partial credit note for a cancelled booking that is a direct result of a failure on our part to provide all, or part of the services booked.
12. Occasionally there will be factors or events which are beyond the reasonable control of Endeavour Northern Ltd. These events can include, but not be limited to, fire, floods, strong winds, fog, pandemics, epidemics or similar events, war, strikes, acts of third parties, unforeseen technical problems, or any other act of God, often referred to as force majeure events. If such events render it unsafe or impossible to provide the services booked by the hirer, we will not be liable to you as a result. Endeavour Northern Ltd will not refund any deposit or balance already settled. We will act fairly and reasonably by providing the hirer a credit or partial credit note for the element of the booking not provided, or, if it is impossible to provide any element of the services booked, an offer of an alternative date on which to re-schedule a like for like booking will be made. Alternative dates will be subject to availability.
13. Neither Endeavour Northern Ltd nor any of its employees or agents shall be liable for any injury, damage, loss, illness, accident or delay to persons embarked or their possessions howsoever caused, whether sustained on board the vessel or at the River Lodge or whilst embarking or disembarking. Passengers use the vessel and River lodge facilities including but not limited to steps, gangway, landing stages, car parking facilities etc., at their own risk. Wearing sensible footwear is recommended whilst on board the vessel (contact the booking office for further guidance).
14. Endeavour Northern Ltd reserves the right to substitute another vessel of similar standard and may, at the discretion of the Captain, vary the course of the voyage should circumstances so necessitate. Endeavour Northern Ltd does not warrant that the vessel will commence or complete any journey or part thereof in any given time. Whilst Endeavour Northern Ltd will endeavour to conform to the reasonable requests of the hirer, of which the Captain shall alone be the sole judge, Endeavour Northern Ltd accepts no liability for loss, inconvenience, damage or injury for the failure to convey any member of a party howsoever caused.
15. The Captain is in sole charge of the vessel at all times and all passengers are under their jurisdiction whilst on board. Any person behaving in a manner likely to cause a breach of the peace or in a manner likely to cause danger to the safety of the vessel, themselves or other persons, will be requested to disembark. Should the client have any cause for complaint the Captain must be notified before the end of the voyage, complaints will not be investigated unless so notified.
16. Illegal substances, threatening and abusive language or ill behaviour will result in the vessel being docked at the earliest convenience and the offender(s) being escorted from the boat. Any violence will result in the termination of the cruise and will be liable to prosecution of the offending person(s).
17. The hirers shall make good and/or pay for all losses, damage or breakages to any fixtures, fitting, machinery or equipment, particularly safety equipment, e.g.: lifebuoys deliberately thrown overboard and subsequently lost during the Hirers period.
18. Any imagery taken by company representatives may be used in promotional material unless specifically notified otherwise in writing.
19. Occasionally, due to a private party in the building, the facilities at River Lodge boarding point will not be available to vessel passengers. On these occasions the bookings office will advise if an alternative departure point is required, or, make the facilities available on the vessel prior to the official boarding time.
20. Endeavour Northern Ltd reserves the right to increase advertised prices due increases which are beyond our reasonable control. Existing bookings excepted.