Please click our thumbnail images below to view each full size photograph.
Nottingham Princess Fact File
Deatils of our vessel operating on the River Trent.
Key Facts about the Nottingham Princess:
- Commissioned: Nottingham July 1997
- Built: Newark-on-Trent
- No of decks: 2 (7 watertight compartments below decks)
- Overall Length: 24.50 metres
- Breadth: 5.30 Metres
- Draught: 1.34 Metres
- Air Height: 4.80 Metres
- Approx. weight: 80 tonnes
- Passenger Carrying Capacity: 150 (110 seated dining and 140 buffet/ bbq social)
- Crew: Various (minimum 3)
- License: MCA Standard for Class V category 2 inland river usage
- Engines: 2no, 90hp Diesel engines
- Electrical Power: 30KVA 415V A.C diesel generator with 24Vdc/230Vac inverter.
If you are looking for a venue with a difference, an original way to celebrate a special occasion, a corporate event a school/college trip, or just a leisurely outing with the family or friends, then we are sure you will find it cruising the tranquil River Trent on board the Nottingham Prince or Nottingham Princess.
The Nottingham Prince and Nottingham Princess operate all year round allowing you to take in the changing seasons and breathtaking countryside in pleasant surroundings.
- Two fully stocked bars (one per deck)
- Tea/Snack Bar
- Dance Floor (one per deck)
- Open air viewing deck
- Friendly & Efficient staff
- Separate toilets for ladies/Gents (Domestic Flush Type)
- Hot & Cold running water
- Fully heated on both decks
- In house D.J.
- Informative live commentary