Day and Evening River Cruises on the River Trent
We operate day and evening cruises on our deluxe river cruisers the Nottingham Princess and the Nottingham Prince, which cruise the River Trent and as of mid April 2017 will be based at our stunning brand new River Lodge moorings in Colwick Nottingham.
- We aim to deliver the best possible service to all our passengers.
- We are innovative always looking for better ways of doing things, to satisfy our customers.
- We will offer you service that is courteous as well as attentive.
- We always display name badges so that you will know who you are dealing with at all times.
Our vessels are purpose-designed leisure cruisers built by ourselves and they comply fully with all the new regulations regarding health and safety standards.
We Can Offer You:
- Vessels licensed to carry from 60 to 150 passengers.
- A modern River Lodge departure point with bar, reception room and verandah overlooking the River Trent in a beautiful countryside setting.
- Day or Evening cruising all year round.
- Fully heated and enclosed for Winter Time Sailings.
- Comfortable lounge with dance floor.
- Fully stocked bars.
- Full catering facilities.
- Individual or group bookings.
- Hen Parties.
- Corporate Functions.
- Wedding receptions.
- Tranquil Day Cruises.
- Christmas Parties.
- Plus Many More...
Our professional and fully trained staff are there to take the hassle out of any preparations for your special occasion so that you can concentrate on the finer details of your function and clear the way for you to totally enjoy the "Princess" River Cruise Experience.
Whatever your requirements contact our Reservations Team who will be pleased to discuss any arrangements with you
Our Video Gallery Collection
If you wish to view our video gallery, you may need to update your Quicktime software on your PC. To do this, you can click on the following link (QuickTime Download) and go to the 'Quicktime Download Centre', then select the Free Download button and install your update;