Please click our thumbnail images below to view each full size photograph.
Nottingham Prince Fact File
The launch of the latest addition to our fleet- the Nottingham Prince on the River Trent.
Key Facts about the Nottingham Prince:
- Built: Goole: Refitted Colwick Nottingham
- No of decks: 1 (8 watertight compartments below decks)
- Overall Length: 26.00 metres
- Breadth: 4.80 Metres
- Draught: 1.2 Metres
- Air Height: 3.50 Metres
- Approx. weight: 60 tonnes
- Passenger Carrying Capacity: 60 (50 seated for dining)
- Crew: Various (minimum 3)
- License: MCA Standard for Class V category 2 inland river usage
- Engines: 2no, 85hp Diesel engines
- Electrical Power: 20KVA 415V A.C diesel generator with 24V dc/230V Inverter.
If you are looking for a venue with a difference, an original way to celebrate a special occasion, a corporate event a school/college trip, or just a leisurely outing with the family or friends, then we are sure you will find it cruising the tranquil River Trent on board the Nottingham Prince.
- Fully stocked bar
- Dance Floor
- Open air viewing deck.
- Friendly & Efficient staff
- Separate toilets for ladies/Gents (Domestic Flush Type)
- Hot & Cold running water
- Fully heated throughout
- Informative live commentary